At some point in everyone’s lives, they have to ask themselves, “Am I living with purpose?”. It is obviously a huge question we have to face. Some may become crippled by it while others grow leaps and bounds.
So, what is living a life with a purpose look like? I feel Rachel Yahne says it best:
But, how do you know you are not living with purpose? Well, I have found there are some signs that people miss and blame on other factors. Let’s review these signs.
1. Serving others isn’t a priority, and isn’t something you do on a daily basis
2. There is a deep, unsettling feeling of something being ‘off’ in your life
3. You are constantly trying to please others
4. You are not waking up excited in the morning
5. You have really “high highs” and really “low lows”
6. You’re surrounded by people who are bringing you down
7. You’re ignoring your dreams because you’re scared to move on.
8. You look for escapes and distractions
9. You procrastinate doing the most important things first
10. You frequently feel envious of others
11. You criticize others a lot
12. You get caught up in the purpose of others
So… what do I do?
Read these articles.