I wish I could type my name and a small part of information in about me and it would bring up every blog I have ever created. I know you are thinking Google would do this but most of my blogs I have not called by my name and I have a very common first and maiden name.
I remember the first blog I ever started back in 2005 was what I thought a private personal diary. I blogged my way through the bullying years. I would write every day and talk about what my bully did that day to me at school. I am sure it is a blessing that the blog is hidden.
In all honesty, I have started well over 10 different blogs. Since I was in 6th grade till now anytime I had a new business idea or plan I would first create a website and blog.
It was not until last year that I realized I should just run my own blog. Which then, of course, led me to The TopKnot Life. I did hours and hours of research (normal) on how to run and create a popular monetized blog. What I found is a lot of bloggers are claiming the right to teach you how to run a popular blog when they are not running one themselves.
I will never understand this logic and because The TopKnot Life was created to be a trustful resource website I realized I had to write a post on bloggers you can trust to help you create a powerful monetized blog.
1. By Regina – Start Here
This is where it began for me. Somehow this was the first website I came too. I spent days on this website (literally) clicking post after post. She provides some of the most resourceful and knowledgeable posts I have ever read through. I used her blog business plan to help start The TopKnot Life. You need Regina in your life.
- 10 Non-Icky Ways To Make Money Blogging
- HOW TO WRITE A CREATIVE ACTION PLAN YOU’LL ACTUALLY FOLLOW
- HOW I STARTED MAKING A FULL-TIME BLOGGING INCOME
“Throughout the years, I’ve learned some helpful tips on how to get your blog noticed, how to choose the right topic and how to drive massive traffic to your website. I started Living for Naptime to share my best tips and experiences with other moms who might want to jump into having their own blog.”
- How to Make Money with a Mom Blog: The Ultimate Guide to Monetization
- 3 Steps To Taking Your Blog From Fun Hobby To Bangin’ Business
- 5 Ways You Can Avoid the Threat of a Blogging Lawsuit
“TwelveSkip mainly addresses the needs of bloggers & small business owners that want to maximize their online visibility using various internet marketing strategies such as content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing and more – that includes a combination of educational information, practical strategies, tutorials, motivational tips and ideas.”
- How-To: Plan A Blog The Right Way (Planner Included)
- 20+ Important Things You Need To Do After WordPress Installation
“If there was one word to describe you it would be: Createabitionate(Creative, Ambitious, Passionate). 😉
But, if there was one word to describe your current job, it would be: Boring.”
- CREATE A BLOG THAT CONVERTS: HOW TO WRITE KILLER POSTS THAT GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST + MAKE SALES
- CAN ONLY CERTAIN BLOG NICHES CREATE SUCCESSFUL ONLINE COURSES?
- HOW AND WHY YOU SHOULD THINK BEYOND YOUR BLOG IF YOU WANT TO MONETIZE YOUR SITE
“Blog Manual was started in December 2014 as a resource for bloggers. You’ll find tutorials, how-tos, and guides, all designed to help you start or improve your blog.”
- 13 Things To Do Before You Launch
- 20 Blog Resolutions To Make for 2018
- HTML: cheat sheet: Basic code every blogger should know